Every company has different expectations for what high performance should look like, which is why the new Performance+ system allows you to customize your entire League Play™ point system! It’s now easier than ever to incentivize your team with a scoring system that makes sense for their job role and day-to-day activities.
By default, all of your team members are added to the “All Reps” Performance Role, which contains the default scoring settings. To create a new performance role with a different point system, follow along below:
- On the web-based version of your Outfield account, click Performance+ in the left sidebar menu.
- From the dropdown, click Settings.
- To create a new performance role, click + Add Performance Role.
- Enter the name of your performance role into the Name textbox. (E.g. Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Managers, etc.) and then click Save Performance Role.
Once you have the Performance Role Saved, it’s time to add team members to the Performance Role and set the Minimum Cadence, which you can think of as the bare minimum for the number of touchpoints someone should be making in any given week.
- Click the Minimum Cadence dropdown and number box to establish the minimum amount of activity types you want to be created by your team members each week.
- Click on Team Members With This Role to add all the team members you’d like to the Performance Role you’ve created.
Last but not least is setting your point system, which will ultimately impact how your team builds up their League Play™ score. You can incentivize specific actions or behaviors by increasing the points earned from completing them.
If you want your team to do more pre-planning, then bump up the points for creating calendar events. If it’s higher visit numbers you want out of the team, bump up the “Check-in: Completed” points. The custom point system allows you to configure your scoring settings to your team’s needs and workflow.
To set those point values, follow the steps below:
- After configuring your performance role, scroll down to see the HUSTLE, DILIGENCE, PREPARATION, and LEADERSHIP sections. These sections contain the different actions you can earn for points.
- To adjust the point values earned from completing various actions, click into the number field under Performance Pts and adjust the value. (Note: The minimum point value for an activity is .1, and the sum of all performance values may not exceed 100 total points)
- By checking the KPI box, you can easily filter your Goal Analytics by goals involving KPIs easily.
- To save your settings, click the Save Performance System button near the bottom of the page.
When creating your Performance+ metrics, keep in mind the following:
- You can create multiple Performance Roles so different team members have different performance point settings. This will help create a point system everyone can enjoy!
- A Performance Role’s Minimum Cadence is not the same as a Goal. The minimum cadence should reflect the bare minimum of team member activities and is meant for you to track the overall team adoption of your CRM.
- Team Members can only be a part of one performance role at a time
- Changes made to the performance system are not retroactive & will only affect new activities generated by your team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.