Adding new people to your team is incredibly simple on Outfield, just follow these steps:
- Log in to the Web Based Version of Outfield
- In the side menu, click on "Team Members"
- In the upper right, click "Invite Team Members"
- Input the person's name and email and click "Send Invitation". An invitation will be sent to their inbox for them to sign up
- The new team member's permissions will be set to "User" by default. If you want to make them an admin, click their name from the "Team Members" page. Click "Edit Profile" in the upper right. In the "Permissions" section, set the drop down to "Admin"
Here is a video to supplement the above process:
If your new team member doesn't see the email invitation in their inbox, make sure your company's email firewall has Outfield whitelisted. If you're using Gmail, check your Promotions or Social folder, sometimes emails can be found there!