Adding new people to your team is incredibly simple on Outfield, just follow these steps:
- Log in to the Web Based Version of Outfield
- In the side menu, click on "Setup" and then "Team Members"
- In the upper right, click "Invite Team Member"
- Input the person's name and email and select the Team Member Role you want them to have (User, Admin, or Viewer)
- To adjust additional Team Member settings, click "Show Optional Fields" underneath the Team Member Role dropdown. Here, you'll find options to adjust user details like their Title, Address info, and permissions to access specific features throughout Outfield.
- Click "Send Invitation" in the lower right and an invite will be sent to their inbox for them to finish their set up by creating a password and confirming their details.
Here is a video to supplement the above process:
If your new team member doesn't see the email invitation in their inbox, make sure your company's email firewall has Outfield whitelisted. If you're using Gmail, check your Promotions or Social folder, sometimes emails can be found there!