Forms are an essential part of Outfield and can help you understand your field activity on a whole new level. To start setting your forms up, follow these steps:
1. Open up the Web-Based Version of Outfield.
2. In the side menu, click Forms.
3. Click "Add Form" in the upper right. If you are editing a form, just click on the name of the form you want to edit.
4. Add a title to your form.
5. Type in your first question and select a question type from the dropdown. Hover over the question mark icon to see what type of questions you can ask.
6. To make a question mandatory, meaning a rep must answer it every time they fill the form out, check the box that reads "Required to answer?"
7. To add a new question, click "Add Another Input" and repeat step 5.
Note: You can change the order of the questions by dragging and dropping them to their desired position in the form. You can also delete a question by clicking the "x" in the upper right of the question box.
Here is a video showing the form creation process: